WHAT WE TREAT
We can treat both English and Italian speaking clients over 18 who suffer from different addictions and compulsive behavioral disorders. These include alcohol, drugs, sex, prescription medication, gambling, internet, shopping. We can also treat clients suffering from dual diagnosis.
PAYING FOR CARE
The cost of treatment at San Nicola Rehabilitation Centre will depend upon the treatment programme that is most suitable for you. For our residential treatment programme, our fees include 24 hr medical and psychiatric care, en-suite accommodation, meals and therapies. Payment can be made by credit or debit card and bank transfers. Please note that all payments need to be made prior to admission. If you would like to discuss treatment fees please call us on +39 0731 9142 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
OUR ADMISSION CRITERIA
At San Nicola we welcome
- Both male and female adult clients
- Italian or English speakers
- Clients who have an addiction to one or more substances (alcohol, drugs), or a set of problems tied to compulsive behaviours, with or without the combination of another mental health condition (dual diagnosis).
- Clients can access the centre after completing a detoxification treatment
- Either private clients, or clients sent from health care professionals and private clinics.
The duration of the treatment varies according to the personal situation of each client; however, the average length of stay is 8 weeks, with the possibility to extend it.